Dear Potential Applicant:
In order to maintain the level of high quality candidates expected by our clients, please note that the following factors generally disqualify medical/dental professionals from consideration for placement through Camden Healthcare Staffing to the extent permitted by applicable law:
- Falsification of information requested/required.
- Disciplinary actions for, among other things, negligence, gross negigence, incompetence, gross incompetence, gross misconduct, fraud or dishonesty, behavior unbecoming a medical professional, sexual misconduct, or substance abuse;
- Certain misdemeanor convictions (including deferred adjudication), including but not limited to theft-related crimes, fraudulent conduct, driving while intoxicated or under the influence, and crimes against the person, including assault and sex crimes;
- Disabilities that cannot reasonably be accommodated to allow the medical professional to perform the essential functions of the position applied for;
- Excessive malpractice actions involving the medical professional;
- Current substance abuse issues, including alcohol abuse that adversely affects work performance, use of illegal substances, and unlawful use of legal substances.
If you have any questions about the foregoing, or would like to discuss this with someone on our staff, please call us at 972-943-5773 ext 3#. Again, we appreciate your interest in our organization.